[Materia Condensada] Anuncio: TOFA 2016

eitelpyb en ing.unlp.edu.ar eitelpyb en ing.unlp.edu.ar
Mie Mar 2 11:09:08 ART 2016

Estimados miembros de la Red,

les envio el anuncio de la reunion Thermodynamics of Alloys (TOFA) 2016.
Desafortunadamente, el poster del anuncio que nos enviaron es muy
pesado para incluirlo en el mensaje, y la lista de distribucion no lo
admite. Lamento este inconveniente y les sugiero que vayan a la pagina
del evento, mencionada mas abajo.
Cordiales saludos,

Eitel

-.-.-.-.

Dear Colleagues, you will find attached to this e-mail the second
announcement of the TOFA Meeting, to be held in Santos, from Sept 4th
to Sept 9th 2016. I ask you to divulge our meeting among your peers.
In addition, I inform that the conference site is fully functional,
meaning that registration, accomodation booking and abstract
submission are habilitated. Due to some technical issues with the
credt card company, the payment of the conference will be habilitated
in about one week, but there is still considerable tme until the
deadline for early registration, so you may log in latter to perform
the payment.

So, please visit http://tofa2016.poli.usp.br

Best wishes,

Cláudio Geraldo Schön